Key Forensic Services Environmental Statement of Intent
This is the statement of the Environmental policy and arrangements for Key Forensic Services Ltd. (KFS)
The formal scope of our ISO 14001:2015 certified Environmental Management System (EMS) applies to the provision of Forensic Services undertaken at KFS Coventry, excluding off-site activities. This general policy, however, applies to all sites and disciplines and includes offsite activities such as logistics and scene attendance, whether or not such activities fall under the scope of certification.
KFS recognises that it has a responsibility to protect the environment and is committed to:.
KFS recognises that it has a responsibility to the environment and is committed to:
• Providing a clean and healthy working environment for all its employees
• Reducing its environmental impact
• Meeting its compliance obligations
- We will endeavour to continually improve our environmental performance as an integral part of our business strategy and operating methods across the whole of our business.
- When determining the scope, KFS considered the context of the organisation, the needs and expectations of interested parties and our authority and ability to exercise control. The EMS covers the environmental aspects which we directly manage and those which we can influence.
- The Environmental Management arrangements for achieving our objectives are set out in the main body of this policy document. This environmental policy will be reviewed at least annually and will be communicated to all employees. It will be displayed on the KFS website and be made available to interested parties upon request.
- The Chief Operating Officer is ultimately responsible for ensuring that this environmental policy is implemented, however, all employees have a responsibility in their area to ensure that the aims and objectives of this policy and our compliance obligations are met.
- This policy reflects our commitment to reduce the impact KFS has on the environment and the recognition that effective environmental management contributes to our success.
COO: Dr Des Vanhinsbergh - Date: 05.11.21
Copies of the KFS Environmental Management Policy can be made available to interested parties, subject to request.