Roger Blackmore BSc Hons, MRSC, CChem
Head of Chemistry
Roger is a hugely experienced forensic chemist and has given expert evidence on numerous occasions, including high profile cases, and in a range of different evidence types. Roger has appeared both for the prosecution and the defence.
Roger leads a team of over 20 forensic scientists providing expertise and evidential reports in a wide range of examination types:
- Glass comparisons
- Paint comparisons
- Particulates and other traces (polymers, stains, security dyes, building materials)
- Footwear, glove mark and tyre comparisons
- Alcohol technical defence calculations
- Fire scene investigation, including laboratory reconstruction and investigation of items
- Ignitable liquid analysis
- Physical fits, damage, marks and features comparisons.
- Chemical analysis (noxious substances, product adulterants, miscellaneous unknowns)
- Marks (footwear comparison)
< Go back