01 September 15
IntegenX Inc. announces the all new RapidHIT® ID System enabling DNA identification virtually anywhere
IntegenX Inc., the global market leader for Rapid Human DNA identification, has launched today, the second generation of RapidHIT DNA profiling technology – RapidHIT ID.
- Incredibly compact footprint, can be placed anywhere.
- Lab-quality DNA profiles in less than 90 minutes.
- Intuitive touchscreen interface.
- On board system training videos, experience guide,
- and ordering information.
- Less than 1 minute of hands-on time using compact, single, room-temp cartridge, providing up to 250 samples per cartridge.
- On-board facial recognition and barcode reading.
- Password protected user access with fingerprint, facial recognition or user input.
- No maintenance required.
The brand new, next generation RapidHIT ID System can process forensic DNA profiles with unprecedented speed and ease of use. This comes only weeks after the UKAS accreditation of the first generation RapidHIT®instrument, allowing KFS to upload DNA samples to the National DNA Database
RapidHIT ID is designed for maximum ease of use. With a footprint smaller than a typical desktop printer, the system can be utilised in almost any investigative environment. RapidHIT ID uses the leading industry-standard chemistries and generates DNA profiles that are compatible with national DNA databases. The significant advances in design also incorporate numerous efficiencies that make DNA profile generation more cost effective than ever.
"IntegenX has delivered a 21st century solution for Rapid DNA testing closer to the point of action" stated Robert A. Schueren, President and Chief Executive Officer of IntegenX. "This evolution of our established RapidHIT technology, which has been proven in numerous peer-reviewed publications, hundreds of database uploads and in the hands of numerous customers globally, is a dramatic advance forward in the field of forensic DNA testing."